On which platforms can Waves (WAVES) be bought and sold?
WAVES/BTC, WAVES/ETH, WAVES/BNB
Waves is a platform based on blockchain technology. You can use Waves to create your own custom token. Whether you want to finance a project, create a reward program or create a currency within the application, the Waves platform can provide you with an answer.
According to the official Waves project website, you can create your own token in just one minute (but you may want to take a little time and have a solid plan on how you will use it first) Waves also includes a decentralized exchange, DEX, in which you can exchange your newly created coin for any other Waves token. Not bad, is it?
How it works: for which uses can Waves (WAVES) be purchased?
Waves allows anyone to create their own digital token, and then easily exchange it for trust currencies or crypto-currencies. Moreover, the creation is ultra-fast.
The Waves platform is based on trust gateways executed by compliant operators. These operators are organizations (such as payment providers) that allow users to easily convert fiduciary currencies into digital tokens. Digital tokens are not tokens like Ethereum or Bitcoin: they are digital versions of trust currencies with names like wUSD or wEUR. These “fiduciary” tokens can then be transferred to the blockchain itself.
Why is Waves’ technology relevant? Well, chips can be transferred to the blockchain faster than a traditional bank transfer – and at a much lower price. Users can then withdraw tokens for the fiduciary currencies once they are received. Other crypto-currencies can also be identified in the Waves blockchain. There’s even a token called wBTC. Digitized trust currencies – as well as the wBTC token – are traded at a 1:1 ratio,
all of which are accessible through the Waves client, also known as Waves Wallet. The portfolio can be downloaded as a Chrome extension or as a mobile application for Android or iOS. However, it is not really a portfolio. It is a complete client that allows you to access all the features of the Waves platform. It offers fiat integration, fast speeds, an intuitive interface and custom tokens. It is also constantly updated.
In order to create custom tokens on the Waves platform, you must first purchase WAVES tokens. WAVES tokens are exchanged on Tidex and Bittrex.
Among the main features of Waves are all of the following:
- Accessible: Waves promises to provide a clean and user-friendly user experience. The Chrome application and mobile applications are easy to use and no blockchain downloads are required.
- Fast: Waves has a blocking time of one minute (up to 1000 txs per second). And you can also create a token in less than a minute.
- Low fees: Each transaction has a cost of 0.001 WAVES (yes, transaction fees can be paid in tokens).
- Easy Token Operations: You can launch a new cryptographic token in less than a minute (seriously). Waves also has tools for the distribution of mass tokens.
- Decentralized Exchange (DEX): Waves offers exchanges within the customer. You can exchange any pair of Waves tokens. Users benefit from near-real-time order reconciliation and blockchain payment for security.
- Smart Contracts: Waves plans to implement smart contracts in its platform from the fourth quarter of 2017.
Our review: should we buy Waves (WAVES)?
Waves provides an easy way to create your own token and simply enjoy the features of the blockchain. The platform is good for people looking to launch a crowdfunding initiative or to create a simple loyalty piece for their company. There are many cases of use, and this is often a good sign for the adoption of a currency.
The added value of Waves is in its simplicity. Anyone can create a custom token with a few clicks and little knowledge of the underlying technology.
Beyond the simple creation of tokens, Waves also operates a decentralized exchange.
The team has also formed significant partnerships with the Russian government and the accounting firm Deloitte. This is remarkable.
If the team respects its guarantee to make Waves the fastest blockchain in the world, it is possible to see the platform gain much more popularity. We therefore advise you to take an interest in it.