|★★★★★★★★||See Site (*)|
- Plus500 UK LTD authorised and regulated by FCA
- More than 500 CY LTS authorized and regulated by CySEC
- Plus500 AU LTD regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
A regulated English brokerPlus500
is a duly regulated online broker. Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange. This is a professional currency trader, but also offers a wide range of CFDs. The broker uses high-tech tools to guarantee the transactions of his clients. The latter can be reassured as to the security of their trades
A first trade without depositPlus500
stands out from the brokers’ batch by its welcome bonus in real money, without deposit (T&Cs apply)The broker offers 25 € directly usable in trading, allowing to test the platform without having to take out his credit card. A demo account is, as a bonus, offered on the site for traders . When they are ready to launch the portal, investors are then invited to make their first real deposit and a bonus ranging from €25 to €7,000 is then offered by the broker, depending on the amount deposited (T&Cs apply). The bonus must be traded several times before it can be withdrawn.The
lowest spreads in the
marketDealing Desk type, Plus500 defines its own range independently of the order book on the global electronic market. It is therefore free to offer particularly low spreads. For the GBP/USD pair, the spread is set at only 3 pips, while in October 2014, the broker announced a very small spread of 1 pip for the Eur/Usd pair. Plus500 has 33 currency pairs on its platform, as well as several CFD products. The gold spread is qualified as the lowest in the market, at only $0.6
3 trading platformsTraders
benefit from smooth and complete trading on Plus500. The broker provides them with 3 types of platforms:
- The Webtrader, which is the broker’s official website, offers the possibility of trading directly online, without downloading.
- The Windows Trader, compatible with Windows, consists of a specific trading software, but operating on the same principle as the Webtrader. It is downloadable on the platform and requires a prior installation before trading.
- Plus500 has also thought about mobile traders and offers trading applications for iPad, iPhone, as well as Android. This eliminates the need to connect to a computer to trade.
Conclusion on online trading with Plus500What
we retain about Plus500 is above all its particularly low spreads that may interest many people. Its status as a broker dealing desk makes it possible to highlight advantageous offers, but there is the other side of the coin to this type of offer: sometimes the broker blocks the withdrawals of traders with too aggressive or profitable strategies, which is even worse because the objective is above all to earn money when using this type of platform. It is up to you to prepare against this, as the broker is regulated, you can always turn against him if there is a dispute. This negative point may be blocking but it is a few isolated cases out of the thousands of trades made with Plus500. His offer ranks him among the best Forex brokers of 2016 and he has received many awards. Remember that CFD trading involves, like Forex, high risks with the use of leverage effects. Misused you can lose more than your capital. Don’t hesitate to practice beforehand, also discover social trading with the Forex broker eToro and IQ Option.