OptionWeb is one of the oldest protected CFD brokers. Its reputation is well established and 88% of customers are satisfied or extremely satisfied. We like the efficiency of customer service and the quality of training. With 5 euros for short-term trading you can multiply your positions and gain experience
- 1 OptionWeb, a regulated and reliable
- 2 brokerOption
- 3 As
- 4 Advantageous returnsOptionWeb
- 5 typesOf
- 6 SpotOptionSpotOption trading platform
- 7 types of accountOptionWeb
- 8 Training
- 9 Deposits and withdrawalsTo
- 10 What about the bonuses in all this?
- 11 Conclusion on OptionWeb
OptionWeb, a regulated and reliable
web is recognized by the Banque de la France (with the ACP, Authorization de Contrôle Prudentiel) and was the first protected CFD broker to obtain the Cysec license. It is an operating licence issued by the Cypriot financial market authorities that makes it possible to offer its products legally to European and therefore French users. CySEC complies with the same rules as the AMF, i.e. it must follow the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID). Long considered lax and unemotional, CySEC has strengthened sanctions since 2015.To summarize:
- a CySEC licence (number 175/12) which allows you to operate throughout Europe and within the framework governed by the MIFID
- Recognized by the ACPR Banque de France and registered with REGAFI under the name of its parent company: Lionsman Capital Markets
Small essential reminder: In the event of a dispute with a broker whose parent company is registered in Regafi, you can call on the ACPR Banque de France for mediation. Just as you can report to the AMF on your broker’s bad practices, the Autorité des Marchés Financiers does not have the role of settling disputes between trader and broker.
we can see, regulation is one of the great advantages of this site: to inspire confidence in an environment where there are a lot of scams and promises to earn money… As we remind you many times on masslib.net, an authorization does not prevent disputes but allows you to secure your funds and to put a recourse to recover your money as quickly as possible… With OptionWeb you can trade with complete confidence. The famous MIFID rules require your broker to deposit your money in a segregated account for greater transparency.
is a broker who argues many advantages from his homepage. we will still see in detail his offer:
- Minimum position from €5 to €25 (but remember that the maximum position is €1500) for a minimum deposit of €200, which allows you to do 40 trades to get started and gain experience. This EUR 5 position is available for “short-term” options. On the classic we are at 25 euros.
- An efficiency ranging from 83% max in Starter account and 90% in Platinum account.
- a first trade refunded (the amount depends on the type of offer).
- Guaranteed cash withdrawals (unlike other unregulated sites that may not allow you to recover your winnings).
- Training account available, but only after deposit on a standard account (from 1,000 euros), allowing you to practice on protected CFDs without losing a single cent.
- OptionWeb School training and free ebook allowing you to fully understand the protected CFD market and thus ensure you the most gains possible.
- 0 commission but a fee is payable if your withdrawal is less than 100€/$ (25€/$ fee) or if you do not trade at least the value of your deposit (i.e. 10% commission with a minimum of 25 euros).
- More than 180 assets such as currencies, equities, indices and commodities. The number of assets available depends on the type of account opened.
- For non-English speakers, it is interesting to know that OptionWeb‘s website provides its customers with a support service in French accessible by phone, chat or email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Finally there is a return on loss of 0 to 10% on your bad trades.
course OptionWeb offers to trade protected CFDs. You are betting on an upward or downward trend, if you are right, you win the estimated gain but if you are in error it is the loss of your bet.
The protected CFD
The classic protected CFD offers you the opportunity to sell, double or extend. The minimum position is 25 euros.
- With “Extend” you will be able to increase your expiration time once, but only on negative positions and not more than 30-45 minutes.
- “Double” allows you to double your position before the expiration date to earn more.
- “Sell“: to limit the risks you can sell your position before maturity for this you may need to be in the area offered by OptionWeb. The selling price will depend on time and rate indicators.
long term long
term allows you to have an expiration period of 4 days to more than half a month. the short
This is a classic option whose terms can be from 60 to 90 seconds, from 2 minutes to 5 minutes for an investment of 5 euros. the even options
The even option
allows you to compare two assets. The objective is to determine which of the two will be the most competitive. The position is made from 25 euros; the
One Touch option
The One Touchoption offers you to bet on reaching a threshold. It is not you who determines the time frame or threshold to be reached, but the broker. The One Touch option is available only at certain times and more often during market closing hours and weekends
SpotOptionSpotOption trading platform
is a white label whose technology OptionWeb uses to offer a trading platform specially adapted to its services. This point is an element that differentiates it from the competition. Some of its competitors use internally developed solutions but SpotOption is the default platform in the world of protected CFDs.In addition to this, there are other services in addition to offering a very attractive offer:
- A downloadable trading platform
- The possibility of trading online on OptionWeb’s website
- A mobile application for trading from anywhere on Android and IOS
- The possibility to trade online with your mobile on the OptionWeb website
types of accountOptionWeb
offers 5 offers including 3 remunerated accounts:Starter: with a minimum deposit of 200 to 1000 euros, the basic offer offers a return of 83%, 80 assets. Video library and eBook are also part of it, but don’t rely on personalized training or the demo account. You benefit from OptionWeb’s information except for the weekly review, economic indicators, monthly review and trading signals. Standard: The standard account includes some elements of the Starter but here you will have access to a personalized level 1 training as well as the demo account for 2 weeks but also 120 assets to trade. It does not benefit from the monthly review or trading signals, but coaching and assistance are strengthened. Silver: We approach interest-bearing accounts and this one has a monthly interest rate of 3.5% (we advise you to read the broker’s conditions on interest). Resources are increasing with 1 month of demo account, level 2 training, access to all resources except the monthly review. From the Silver account, the trader benefits from 180 assets to trade. Gold: The Gold account is reserved for deposits from more than 10,000 euros to 50,000 euros. The yield here is 88% and it is possible to request additional assets. The monthly interest rate is 5.20% and the demo account becomes unlimited at this level. Obviously, this account benefits from all the resources and information offered by OptionWeb, even if the platinum offer goes further. Platinium: The platinium offer is OptionWeb’s ultimate offer for a deposit of 50,000 to 200,000 euros. It is with this account that the return reaches 90% with a monthly interest rate of 5.50%. This account offers all the broker’s resources as well as the support of a senior analyst. Withdrawals are made in 1 day. The trader can customize his offer to the optionweb teams.
As you have seen on the accounts offered by OptionWeb, many resources are available on the website. Some are available free of charge, while others will require an account to have more complete resources. OptionWeb offers you ebooks, videos and webinars. Depending on your account you will also have additional information such as trading signals or a personalized coach. You can also enjoy many videos on YouTube thanks to the OptionWeb School France channel
Deposits and withdrawalsTo
deposit and withdraw your money you can use the following services:
- Credit card
- bank transfer
Services such as Neosurf or PaysafeCard do not allow withdrawal but you can use them to deposit your funds.When you open your account, you will be asked for documents within 24 hours such as:
- Proof of residence of less than 3 months (invoice or bank statement type)
- Double-sided photocopy of your identity card or passport
- Photocopy of the payment method. If it is your credit card, don’t forget to hide the eight digits in the middle.
The withdrawal request is processed within 24 hours to 5 business days. An RIB is required for withdrawal by bank transfer. As part of the AML (Anti Money Laundering) you will be asked to provide documents to authenticate yourself, but this step is normally performed upon registration. In the end, it will take between 4 and about ten days before the final processing of the withdrawal.
What about the bonuses in all this?
You already know this if you read our articles and tests, we don’t like bonuses. OptionWeb is no exception and offers welcome bonuses up to 100% of your deposit, so no, it is not free money and to withdraw your bonus, you will have to meet conditions that are often unattainable for a beginner. This time-limited offer also changes depending on the promotions offered by the broker. You will need at least one trading volume equal to 20 or 30 times the value of the bonus…. In other words, impossible for a gentleman who is embarking on protected CFDs.It must be said that Option Web does not seek to mislead Internet users. The conditions are clear, including the right of optionweb to cancel a bonus for example. The broker himself does not recommend taking a bonus if you do not know the rules. there are also bonuses that can be offered by the broker when withdrawing or as part of the monthly interest rate on interest-bearing accounts (Silver, Gold, Platinium). for more details please read the general bonus conditions on the website option site.
Conclusion on OptionWeb
So to sum up, OptionWeb is a reliable site, with a low minimum deposit (200€), fund security, a quick and easy withdrawal of the money earned, bonuses during registration and fund transfer, a very good performance (from 83% to 90%) and a very good customer service. But what sets it apart even more is its 5 euro position on protected CFDs with short lead times, ideal for multiplying trades and gaining experience when you are a beginner. optionWeb is also the partner of the league 1 champion since 2015. By partnering with the PSG, the broker gives itself visibility among football enthusiasts and ensures its reputation thanks to a prestigious team. Thanks to this partnership, OptionWeb can help you win VIP tickets for Paris Saint-Germain matches. OptionWeb is looking to strengthen its position in the French market at a time when the competition is looking to innovate to stand out, so you can trade protected CFDs with OptionWeb with your eyes closed
Forex and CFD trading involves a high degree of risk and cannot be suitable for all investor profiles. You may suffer a loss of all or part of your invested capital. Before you negotiate, you must understand all the risks associated with trading and consider your level of experience